Call us : +86-134 0855 5552
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate Participation 听众参会
▶ Delegate Registration
Neither you don't want to publish a paper nor share your research with others, you can register as a delegate directly.
1. Fill in the online registration form and finish the payment step by step. After your successful payment, the conference secretary will see the information online and will give you the feedback within 2 workdays. If there is no any feedback, please do contact our conference secretary.
2. Pay the registration fee directly via the below link and then send the payment proof to the conference secretary via email: email@example.com. Please kindly notice that you will receive an automatic reply after your payment. You need to transfer this email to the conference secretary as the payment proof.
Alertness! The organizing committee or conference secretary will not call you or contact you with other mailbox to request you to do the payment. Please be alert to the safety of your property at all times.
|200USD / 1400CNY
|250USD / 1700CNY
|250USD / 1700CNY
|300USD / 2000CNY
• Registration fee for each accompanying person equals a delegate.
• Onsite registration is only applicable to delegates. In order to prepare materials in advance, please send us the filled registration form before June 20.
• Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
• Please pay attention to the below cancellation policy before your registration.
▶ Payment Methods
1). Credit Card (Visa/ Master/ American Express/ Union Pay/JCB)
* The link for Credit Card payment can be found in the online registration form.
* Our paypal account is request to apply from the conference secretary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3). Bank Transfer
* Contact us via email (email@example.com) for the account details.
▶ Cancellation Policy
Every participant should finish the registration before he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
If someone has to withdraw the paper or get the refund, the author should follow the refund rules and time principal. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICCEE Conference Secretary in advance.
received on or before March 1, 2024 are entitled to refund minus 10% processing
Cancellations received on or after March 1, 2024 but before May 1, 2024 are entitled to refund minus 30% processing fee.
Cancellations received on or after May 1, 2024 but before June 15, 2024 are entitled to refund minus 50% processing fee.
will be allowed after June 15, 2024.
The organzing committee will not pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to "personal reason". Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
ICCEE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to "force majeure". Circumstances amounting to "force majeure" include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to "force majeure" circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.