Call us : +86-132-9869-9999
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Guideline 注册指南
▶ Registration Types
The Secretary office of ICCEE 2021 will collect contributions and finish daily organizing work. All paper review process will be completed by Program Committee Member and invited experts. If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
- Full Paper with publication (5≤pages≤15):
|Student||500USD / 3500CNY|
|Regular||550USD / 3850CNY|
|Student||170USD / 1200CNY|
|Regular||200USD / 1400CNY|
|Student Onsite||200USD / 1400CNY|
|Regular Onsite||250USD / 1750CNY|
Extra registration fee including:
-Extra page (5≤pages≤7) per pages
-Extra proceedings (1 full paper registration including 1 free proceeding only)
-Tour is optional
|Additional paper||400USD / 2800CNY|
|Extra page||60USD / 400 CNY|
|Extra proceedings||60USD / 400 CNY|
|Social program / Tour||80USD / 600 CNY|
• Due to the long-term impact of the epidemic, the online presentation is also an acceptable way for your presentation.
• One regular author registration can cover a paper within 7 Pages (JPCS Proceedings), including all figures, tables, and references.
• Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
• At least one author for each accepted final paper must register for publication.
• Registration fee for each accompanying person equals a listener.
• Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. In order to prepare materials in advance, please send us the filled registration form before June 20.
• Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
• Please pay attention to the below cancellation policy before your registration.
▶ Payment Methods
1). Credit Card (Visa/ Master/ American Express/ Union Pay/JCB)
* The link for Credit Card payment can be found in the online registration form.
* Our paypal account is request to apply from the conference secretary via email: email@example.com.
3). Bank Transfer
* Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the account details.
▶ Cancellation Policy
Every participant should finish the registration before he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
If someone has to withdraw the paper or get the refund, the author should follow the refund rules and time principal. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICCEE Conference Secretary in advance.
received on or before March 1, 2021 are entitled to refund minus 10% processing
Cancellations received on or after March 1, 2021 but before May 1, 2021 are entitled to refund minus 30% processing fee.
Cancellations received on or after May 1, 2021 but before June 15, 2021 are entitled to refund minus 30% processing fee.
will be allowed after June 15, 2021.
The organzing committee will not pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to "personal reason". Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
ICCEE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to "force majeure". Circumstances amounting to "force majeure" include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to "force majeure" circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.